Veterinary hospital serving Grosse Pointe and Detroit, Michigan
Harvey Memorial Animal Hospital was started in 1945. Dr. Milt Lipson and Dr. J.G. Harvey started the practice at its current location on Mack Ave. Small animal practice was not common then. Dr. Lipson agreed to work on small animals and Dr. Harvey would do the large animals. They both saw horses on a regular basis at the clinic.
Dr. Faremouth bought the practice in 1980 and sold it to Dr. Jane Alexander and Dr. Jeff Krysinski in 1996.
Dr. Rebecca Coll purchased the practice in 2012 from the Krysinski’s. As a new owner she is very excited to meet all the wonderful long term clients, as well as new ones of Harvey and learn more about its history.
Check us out on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/HarveyAnimalHospital